I really can´t wait to see your book tubes children! Here I´m leaving some tips that you might find useful…
1. Read your book.
2. Choose the activity that you will be developing.
3. Write an outline of your booktube and share it with me in a drive doc.
4. Practice your booktube in a loud voice, check that it is not too short or too long.
5. Have any visuals you might need to use at hand.
6. Check some of the Senior school kids´ booktubes, copy good ideas, learn from them 🙂
Here I leave some links for you to watch again!